Ford V Radio Codes Only £9.99
Online Ford V Series Radio Code decoding servicefor help please see the "how to" section below. We only supply genuine working Ford V radio unlock codes with over 25,000 customers served. Displayed instantly online 24/7.
- Award Winning Service.
- 25,000+ Happy Customers.
- Instant Online Service.
- Expert's On Hand To Help.
How to Find Your Ford V Series Radio Code Serial
Showing your Ford V radio serial code on the radios display.
To obtain your Ford V radio serial, hold buttons 1 & 6 together to start a code cycle. The 'V' serial will display towards the end of the cycle. For example V197905
How to Find Your Ford V Radio Code Serial Number on the Label.
It is quite simple to remove your Ford radio. You will need a set of radio release keys (PC5-132). These are inexpensive and are around £3 - £5, you can obtain them from a local car audio shop or Halfords.
Once you have the radio release keys, push them into the 4 holes in each corner of the radio (See image), apply a little pressure and the radio will release from the dashboard. The radios label will be located on the radio's casing.
The Ford radio serial starts with V/M/BP/C7 for example V123456. The TravelPilot models are a longer serial number. An example of this would be C73F0961 C 0536857. If your radio is a TravelPilot, please see our Ford TravelPilot page. Please see images below for reference.
How to Enter your Ford V Radio Code
No SELECT button - Ford 3000 Traffic, 4000RDS, 5000RDS, 6000RDS, 6006E etc
- When the radio is turned on 'CODE' should display on the radios display.
- Repeatedly press button 1 until the correct first digit of the code is displayed.
- Repeatedly press button 2 until the correct second digit of the code is displayed.
- Repeatedly press button 3 until the correct third digit of the code is displayed.
- Repeatedly press button 4 until the correct fourth digit of the code is displayed.
- To Input Your Ford Radio Code, simply press button 5 or Enter and your radio will start to play.
- If LOCK10 appears after entering 10 incorrect codes, press and hold the number 6 button while turning on the radio to change from LOCK10 back to CODE. You then have 3 further attempts at the code before LOCK13 appears.
- If LOCK13 appears then you will need to take the radio to a Ford Dealer or radio specialist to be unlocked.
Why Choose us to Decode your Ford V Radio Code?
First and foremost we value customer service, it is one of our core values and why we are one of the very few companies to offer a money back guarantee. We go above and beyond to give our customers the fastest and most knowledgeable service, rest assured your in safe hands.
OnlineRadioCodes.co.uk is the U.K's No.1 Radio Code Company. We was established off the back of many customers not being happy to pay the prices of local garages and dealerships to unlock their car radio. Once you have the serial number for your Ford V radio, enter this into our simple 3 step process to get your radio unlock code online.
Our Ford V radio codes are instantly available, and display on screen after purchase. You can also call our radio experts on 01942 604333 to obtain your radio decode instantly over the phone via credit or debit card. Our phone lines are available from 9am - 5:30pm (Mon - Fri).
We also offer a free Ford V radio code lifetime code retrieval service, so if you ever lose your radio decode you don't need to worry! The decode we provide will always work for your radio.