Ford Sony CD132 Radio CodesOnline Only £7.99
All Ford Sony CD132 Radios Unlocked, We supply working radio codes with over 200,000 customers served. Our decoding service is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week. All radio codes are generated & displayed instantly after checkout.
- Award Winning Service.
- 200,000+ Happy Customers.
- Instantly Available.*
- Expert's On Hand To Help.
How To Get My Ford Sony CD132 Radio Code?
It is quite simple to remove your Ford radio. You will need a set of radio release keys. These are inexpensive and are around £3 - £5, you can obtain them from a local car audio shop or Amazon.
Once you have the radio release keys, push them into the 4 holes in each corner of the radio (See image), apply a little pressure and the radio will release from the dashboard. The radios label will be located on the radio's casing. Please see image for reference.
When the radio is removed, a sticker-label will be on the side or on top of the radios casing.
For the Ford Sony CD-132, the serial number will begin "V" followed by 6 digits.
This serial can be printed as the last 7 of a longer series of numbers of the radio.
Most Ford Sony CD132 radio serial starts with V/M/BP/C7 for example V123456. The TravelPilot models are a longer serial number. An example of this would be C73F0961 C 0536857. If your radio is a TravelPilot, please see our Ford Sony CD132 TravelPilot page. Please see images below for reference.
How to Enter your Ford Sony CD132 Radio Code
- When the radio is turned on 'CODE' should display on the radios display.
- Repeatedly press button 1 until the correct first digit of the code is displayed.
- Repeatedly press button 2 until the correct second digit of the code is displayed.
- Repeatedly press button 3 until the correct third digit of the code is displayed.
- Repeatedly press button 4 until the correct fourth digit of the code is displayed.
- To Input Your Ford Radio Code, simply press button 5 or Enter and your radio will start to play.
- If 'LOCK 10' is shown on the radios display, please contact us directly for assistance. If the radios display shows 'LOCK 13' code entry will not be possible, and your radio will have to be manually recoded by a local garage or a Sony Dealership
Why Choose us to Unlock your Ford Cd132 Radio?
First and foremost we value customer service, it is one of our core values and why we are one of the very few companies to offer a money back guarantee. We go above and beyond to give our customers the fastest and most knowledgeable service, rest assured your in safe hands.
Safety & Reliability
Rest assured Online Radio Codes™ is the U.K's No.1 Radio Decoding Company. We was established off the back of many customers not being happy to pay the prices of local garages and dealerships to unlock their car radio.
Most of Our Ford cd132 radio codes are instantly available, and display on screen after purchase. You can also call our radio experts on 01942 604333 to obtain your radio decode instantly over the phone via credit or debit card.
Lifetime Free Ford Cd132 Radio Code Retrieval
We also offer a free Ford cd132 radio code lifetime code retrieval service, so if you ever misplace or lose your stereo code you don't need to worry! The code we provide is the original code for the radio supplied when the vehicle was first manufactured.
*Disclaimer: Please note that Online Radio Codes is a independant website and in no way authorised by, connected to or otherwise associated with 'Ford Motor Company Limited' all copyrights and trademarks are of the respected owner Ford, we do not sell or provide any products that are the same our similiar to Ford. We are car radio decoding specialist and all of our decodes are either obtain through databases which we own, or via in house radio decoding tools.Page Updated: