Unlock Your Ford KA RadioInstantly Online £9.99
Online Radio Codes for all Ford KA Radios, We only supply working radio codes with over 100,000 customers served. Our decoding service is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week. All radio codes are generated & displayed instantly after checkout.
- Award Winning Service.
- 100,000+ Happy Customers.
- Instantly Displayed
- Expert's On Hand To Help.
How to Find Your Ford KA Radio Serial Number
Showing your Ford KA radio serial code on the radios display.
Turn on your radio and hold the preset buttons 1 & 6 for 2 to 3 seconds, the code cycle will begin, wait until your serial shows and make note. It will look like the image below .
If buttons 1 & 6 do not work, try holding button presets 2 & 6. The radio serial will display on screen.
Ford KA 6000CD Radio
To obtain your Ford KA radio serial, hold buttons 1 & 6 together to start a code cycle. The 'V'/'M' serial will display towards the end of the cycle. For example V197905
If you do not see the serial try holding buttons 2 & 6 and look out for a serial starting with the letter 'M'. If neither of these work please refer to method 2 below. For example M197905
How to Find Your Ford KA Radio Code Serial Number on the Label.
Once you have the radio release keys, push them into the 4 holes in each corner of the radio (See image), apply a little pressure and the radio will release from the dashboard. The radios label will be located on the radio's casing.
Most Ford radio serial starts with V/M/BP/C7 for example V123456. The TravelPilot models are a longer serial number. An example of this would be C73F0961 C 0536857. If your radio is a TravelPilot, please see our Ford TravelPilot page. Please see images below for reference.
How To Enter Your Radio Code For Ford KA
- When the radio is turned on 'CODE' should display on the radios display.
- Repeatedly press button 1 until the correct first digit of the code is displayed.
- Repeatedly press button 2 until the correct second digit of the code is displayed.
- Repeatedly press button 3 until the correct third digit of the code is displayed.
- Repeatedly press button 4 until the correct fourth digit of the code is displayed.
- To Input Your Ford KA Radio Code, simply press button 5 or Enter and your radio will start to play.
- If LOCK10 appears after entering 10 incorrect codes, press and hold the number 6 button while turning on the radio to change from LOCK10 back to CODE. You then have 3 further attempts at the code before LOCK13 appears.
- If LOCK13 appears then you will need to take the radio to a Ford Dealer or radio specialist to be unlocked.
* Free Ford KA Radio Code Entry instructions will also be sent after purchase.
Why Choose us to Decode your Ford KA Radio?
First and foremost we value customer service, it is one of our core values and why we are one of the very few companies to offer a money back guarantee. We go above and beyond to give our customers the fastest and most knowledgeable service, rest assured your in safe hands.
OnlineRadioCodes.co.uk is the U.K's No.1 Radio Code Company. We was established off the back of many customers not being happy to pay the prices of local garages and dealerships to unlock their car radio. Once you have the serial number for your KA radio, enter this into our simple 3 step process to get your radio unlock code online.
Most of Our Ford KA radio codes are instantly available, and display on screen after purchase. You can also call our radio experts on 01942 604333 to obtain your radio decode instantly over the phone via credit or debit card. Our phone lines are available from 9am - 5:00pm (Mon - Fri).
We also offer a free Ford KA radio code lifetime code retrieval service, so if you ever misplace or lose your stereo code you don't need to worry! The code we provide is the original code for the radio supplied when the vehicle was first manufactured. Radio decodes are requested directly from our large databases or decoded in house by our specialist radio decoding tools.
*Disclaimer: Please note that Online Radio Codes is a independant website and in no way authorised by, connected to or otherwise associated with 'Ford Motor Company Limited' all copyrights and trademarks are of the respected owner Ford, we do not sell or provide any products that are the same our similiar to Ford. We are car radio decoding specialist and all of our decodes are either obtain through databases which we own, or via in house radio decoding tools.Page Updated: