Skoda Fabia Radio CodesOnline Only £18.99
- Award Winning Service.
- 250,000+ Happy Customers.
- Emailed Within Minutes.*
- Expert's On Hand To Help.
How to Find Your Skoda Fabia Serial Number
It is quite simple to remove your Skoda Fabia radio. You will need a flat-head screwdriver or a prying tool for prying the panels off the dash to access the radio.
In some cases you may need radio release keys to remove your radio from the head unit.
Once you have the radio release keys, push them into the 4 holes in each corner of the radio (See image), apply a little pressure and the radio will release from the dashboard. The radios label will be located on the radio's casing.
The Skoda Fabia radio serial is a 14 digit serial number for example SKZ1Z1F6412082. Please see image for reference.
How to Enter Your Skoda Fabia Radio Code
- Once your radio is on and appears in “SAFE” mode
- After about 3 seconds "1000” will appear on the display.
- Press button 1 until the correct first digit of the code is displayed.
- Press button 2 until the correct second digit of the code is displayed.
- Press button 3 until the correct third digit of the code is displayed.
- Press button 4 until the correct fourth digit of the code is displayed.
- Then, press the control button to input your Skoda Fabia Radio Code and your code will be stored and access will be granted.
* Free Skoda Fabia Radio Code input instructions are sent after purchase.