VW Beta Radio CodesOnline Only £17.99
Volkswagen Beta Radio Codedecoding service for help please see the "how to" section below. We only supply genuine working VW radio unlock codes with over 200,000 customers served. Available: Today 8am to 7pm. Orders after are delivered next day.
- Award Winning Service.
- 200,000+ Happy Customers.
- Emailed Within Minutes.*
- Expert's On Hand To Help.
How to Find Your VW Beta Radio Code Serial
Finding your Volkswagen radio serial on the radios label.
To remove your VW radio requires the use of a screwdriver after removing the plastic trim from the dash unscrew all four screws and the radio will pull forwards. Alternatively older radios are taken out with the aid of radio release keys, These PIN's are pressed into each corner of the radio the keys can be purchased from Amazon. There are online guides and video tutorials on You Tube that can help with the removal of the radio.
There are different types of Volkswagen radio labels and sometimes identifying the correct information can cause issues. It is quite simple to find the your serial number it will start "VWZ" an example is "VWZ1Z2H1234567" ensuring your VW serial is correct is essential in retrieving the correct code for your radio.
IF your car radio is a Volkswagen navigation system, it will have the number "7" on the 6th digit of your serial number also, your serial will have a serial similar to this example "VWZ1Z7H1234567". If your Volkswagen radio is a navigation system these can be purchased here.
How to Enter your VW Beta Radio Code
- The most common issue with entering Volkswagen stereo codes is "SAFE" being on the screen, To override this press and hold down "Scan" & "Mode" for around 5 - 10 seconds. Your radio will now allow you to input a code and will display "1000", Entering the code is easy using "4573" as an example of code entry we will show how input the decode.
- Press button "1" four times to display a "4" in the first column,
- Press button "2" five times to display a "5" in the Second column,
- Press button "3" seven times to display a "7" in the third column,
- Press button "4" three times to display a "3" in the fourth column.
- Checking the screen to ensure the code "4573" is correctly displayed, press and hold "Scan" & "Mode" this will input the code into the system and your radio will be working again.
- All Codes are static and never change so if this happens in the future enter the same code the radio will unlock again and again. We offer Free lifetime radio code retrieval on all our codes that have been purchase from OnlineRadioCodes previously.