Sony Radio CodesInstantly Online £9.99
Our Sony Radio Codes are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.Our Ford V radio codes are availableinstantly after purchase. We guarantee our radio decodes work, that’s why we offer a 100% money back guarantee!
- Award Winning Service.
- 150,000+ Happy Customers.
- Displayed Instantly
- Expert's On Hand To Help.
How to Find Your Sony Radio Code Serial
Showing your Sony radio serial code on the radios display.
Turn on your radio and hold the preset buttons 1 & 6 for 2 to 3 seconds, the code cycle will begin, wait until your serial shows and make note. It will look like the image below .
If you have a Sony radio as shown in the image, these radios must be removed in order to get the serial number. Please see below on how to remove this particular stereo.
Upon holding buttons 1 & 6 together, a cycle of different codes will appear. The serial will display towards the end of the cycle. As shown within the image , the Sony Radio serial number is displayed as "SN: SOCD1X8V061197" the information needed is only V197905 from the display.
How to Find Your Sony Radio Code Serial Number on the Label.
It is quite simple to remove your Ford radio. You will need a set of radio release keys. These are inexpensive and are around £3 - £5, you can obtain them from a local car audio shop or Amazon.
Once you have the radio release keys, push them into the 4 holes in each corner of the radio (See image), apply a little pressure and the radio will release from the dashboard. The radios label will be located on the radio's casing. Please see image for reference.
The Ford radio serial starts with V/M/BP/C7 for example V123456. The TravelPilot models are a longer serial number. An example of this would be C73F0961 C 0536857. If your radio is a TravelPilot, please see our Ford TravelPilot page. Please see images below for reference.
How to Enter your Sony Radio Code
- When the radio is turned on 'CODE' will display on the screen.
- Simply use the pre-set buttons on the radio to type the code, it will display on the display.
- When the code is correctly shown on the screen, use the central button to confirm the decode into your radio.
- If you type the wrong code do not click the confirm, simply turn the iginition off and back on to reset the entry.
- To Input Your Ford Radio Code, simply press button 5 or Enter and your radio will start to play.
- If 'LOCK 10' is shown on the radios display, please contact us directly for assistance. If the radios display shows 'LOCK 13' code entry will not be possible, and your radio will have to be manually recoded by a local garage or a Sony Dealership
Why Choose us to Unlock your Sony Radio?
First and foremost we value customer service, it is one of our core values and why we are one of the very few companies to offer a money back guarantee. We go above and beyond to give our customers the fastest and most knowledgeable service, rest assured your in safe hands.
Safety & Reliability
Rest assured Online Radio Codes™ is the U.K's No.1 Radio Decoding Company. We was established off the back of many customers not being happy to pay the prices of local garages and dealerships to unlock their car radio.
Most of Our Sony radio codes are instantly available, and display on screen after purchase. You can also call our radio experts on 01942 604333 to obtain your radio decode instantly over the phone via credit or debit card.
Lifetime Free Sony Radio Code Retrieval
We also offer a free Sony radio code lifetime code retrieval service, so if you ever misplace or lose your stereo code you don't need to worry! The code we provide is the original code for the radio supplied when the vehicle was first manufactured.