Nissan Primastar Radio CodesOnline From £9.99
Nissan Primastar Radio Codedecoding service for help please see the "how to" section below. We only supply genuine working Nissan radio unlock codes with over 150,000 customers served. Available: Today 8am to 7pm. Orders after are delivered next day.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- 150,000+ Happy Customers.
- Emailed Within Minutes.*
- Expert's On Hand To Help.
How to Find Your Nissan Primastar Serial Number.
It is quite simple to remove your Nissan Primastar radio. You will need a set of radio release keys (PC5-83). These are inexpensive and are around £3, you can obtain them from Amazon.
Once you have the radio release keys, push them into the 4 holes in each corner of the radio (See image), apply a little pressure and the radio will release from the dashboard. The radios label will be located on the radio's casing.
The Nissan Primastar radio serial is a letter followed by 3 digits for example N123. This is sometimes called the Security Code. This may be part of a larger serial/barcode number starting with 8200/7700/2811. An example of this would be 8200607918TJ109. Please see images below for reference.
How To Enter Nissan Primastar Radio Code
- When the radio is turned on 'CODE IN' should display on the radios display.
- Repeatedly press button 1 until the correct first digit of the code is displayed.
- Repeatedly press button 2 until the correct second digit of the code is displayed.
- Repeatedly press button 3 until the correct third digit of the code is displayed.
- Repeatedly press button 4 until the correct fourth digit of the code is displayed.
- To input your Nissan Primastar Radio Code you need to press and hold one of the following: 6, TA or the seek button for 10-15 seconds
- 3 try's is a 1 hour wait
- 6 try's is a 12 hour wait
- 9 try's is a 24 hour wait
- If you enter your code 10 times, your radio will lock, forcing you to go to a dealer to get it unlocked.
*Free Nissan Primastar Radio Code instructions are also sent after purchase