Audi Symphony Radio CodesJust £14.99
Audi Symphony radiodecoding service, for help please see the "how to" section below. We unlock all Audi radios with over 250,000 customers served.
- Award Winning Service.
- 250,000+ Happy Customers.
- Emailed Within Minutes.*
- Expert's On Hand To Help.
How To Get The Radio Code For Audi Symphony
There are 2 types of Audi Symphony serial numbers (Audi Symphony Navigation Plus see method 2). It is quite simple to remove your Audi Symphony radio. You will need a set of radio release keys (PC5-83). These are inexpensive tools, you can obtain them from Amazon.
Once you have the radio release keys, push them into the 4 holes in each corner of the radio (See image), apply a little pressure and the radio will release from the dashboard. The radios label will be located on the radio's casing.
The Audi Symphony radio serial is a 14 digit serial number for example AUZ1Z1F6412082. Please see image for reference.
How to Enter your Audi Radio Code
- Once your radio is on and appears in “SAFE” mode
- Repeatedly press the P.SCAN and RBDS buttons, holding them down, until “1000” lights up. Release the buttons. (Do not continue to hold or press the buttons, or your radio unit will think you are entering the decode "1000")
- Repeatedly press button 1 until the correct first digit of the code is displayed.
- Repeatedly press button 2 until the correct second digit of the code is displayed.
- Repeatedly press button 3 until the correct third digit of the code is displayed.
- Repeatedly press button 4 until the correct fourth digit of the code is displayed.
- If you have entered the code correctly on the radios display, press the P.SCAN and RBDS simultaneously again, holding down until SAFE is displayed.
*Free Audi Symphony Radio Code instructions are also sent after purchase