Audi Symphony Radio Codes Online £15.99
Online Audi Symphony Radio Code decoding servicefor help please see the "how to" section below. We only supply genuine working Audi radio unlock codes with over 25,000 customers served. Available: Today 8am to 3pm. Orders after are delivered next day.
- Award Winning Service.
- 25,000+ Happy Customers.
- Emailed Within Minutes.*
- Expert's On Hand To Help.
How to Find Audi Symphony Radio Code Serial
There are 2 types of Audi Symphony serial numbers (Audi Symphony Navigation Plus see method 2). It is quite simple to remove your Audi Symphony radio. You will need a set of radio release keys (PC5-83). These are inexpensive and are around £3 - £5, you can obtain them from a local car audio shop or Halfords.
Once you have the radio release keys, push them into the 4 holes in each corner of the radio (See image), apply a little pressure and the radio will release from the dashboard. The radios label will be located on the radio's casing.
The Audi Symphony radio serial is a 14 digit serial number for example AUZ1Z1F6412082. Please see image for reference.
How to show your Audi Symphony radios serial on the radios display.
With the Audi Navigation Plus system the serial can be displayed on screen rather than taking out the radio unit.
How to Enter your Audi Radio Code
Audi Symphony Radio
- Once your radio is on and appears in “SAFE” mode
- Repeatedly press the P.SCAN and RBDS buttons, holding them down, until “1000” lights up. Release the buttons. (Do not continue to hold or press the buttons, or your radio unit will think you are entering the decode "1000")
- Repeatedly press button 1 until the correct first digit of the code is displayed.
- Repeatedly press button 2 until the correct second digit of the code is displayed.
- Repeatedly press button 3 until the correct third digit of the code is displayed.
- Repeatedly press button 4 until the correct fourth digit of the code is displayed.
- If you have entered the code correctly on the radios display, press the P.SCAN and RBDS simultaneously again, holding down until SAFE is displayed.
*Free Audi Symphony Radio Code instructions are also sent after purchase
Online Radio Codes is the U.K's No.1 radio decoding company. We was established off the back of many customers not being happy to pay the prices of local garages and dealerships to unlock their car radio.
First and foremost we value customer service, it is one of our core values and why we are one of the very few companies to offer a money back guarantee. We go above and beyond to give our customers the fastest and most knowledgeable service, rest assured your in safe hands.