If LOCK10 appears after entering 10 incorrect codes, press and hold the number 6 button while turning on the radio to change from LOCK10 back to CODE. You then have 3 further attempts at the code before LOCK13 appears.
If LOCK13 appears then you will need to take the radio to a Ford Dealer or radio specialist to be unlocked.
* Free Ford Radio Code Entry instructions will also be sent after purchase.
Entering the code into this model variant can be slightly different.
Type the code into the stereo using the preset buttons in the center of the unit.
once displayed on-screen, the confirmation button is "#" or pre-set button number "5"
Turn the stereo on, the displayed then will show CODE followed by "- - - -"
Using the preset buttons at the top of the screen, entering the radio code.
Upon entering the last digit of the code, the radio will come straight on.
If this does not happen, press & hold the central button for 3 seconds.
1. Enter the radio code using the same method as the Ford Sony MP3 unit.
2. When the code is displayed on-screen, the confirmation button is different. Press and hold the "select" button on the right turn-wheel.
If the radio does not play, check once more. If the radio still does not unlock contact your radio code supplier to get it re-checked. Upon 13 incorrect codes the radio will lock.
1. Entering the decode so that is displays onscreen, follow the main instructions for the Ford 6000CD radio.
2. If the button "5" does not unlock the radio after the code is entered. Use the preset button "TA" to confirm.
1. Follow Ford 6000CD Entry instructions as this is the same for the Ford 4000 RDS Radios.
If the unit displays "LOCKED 13", this can not be unlocked online and must go to a local Ford Dealership.